Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Christopher Buckley- what hath the father spawned?

http://pajamasmedia.com/rogerkimball/2008/10/12/on-disagreeing-with-a-friend-about-obama-with-a-coda-on-plagiarism/

I really wanted to critique this critique, but I just can't. I have a relatively powerful computer, with two gigs of RAM (for those who care), and I can't actually use the above page. Now THATS a stupid website. It appears that the WHOLE of Roger Kimballs blog is on the one page. I could be wrong, as I couldn't be bothered to wait the five minutes neccessary to scroll down and find out.

I will just say that an America that can't love Sarah Palin is not an America I can wholeheartedly cheer on. She is so vibrant and strong and sharp- a tremendous woman before whom many girly-men Dems would wilt. I met women like Sarah Palin in America and they always reminded me of the women who stood by the founders of the British empire- steely, intelligent and able to exert tremendous influence. An America which lauds Nancy Pelosi, Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey above the Sarah Palins is a sad and pathetic vestige of its former self.

No comments: